Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekends never last long enough. :( There is never enough time to do everything you want to let alone everything you need to.

We wanted to move the last three birds inside this weekend, we only had time to clear a spot for the smallest of the three. Our Peach Front Conure, Zora. Who is at this moment watching my fingers type with viscous interest.


"Oh fingers, Yum!"


Zora is yet another bird who prefers John to me. So I can only have her out is he isn't home, otherwise she will bite me. John of course can hold her anytime because she loves to cuddle him. But we're working on it, Zora and I will become friends if it kills me or leaves me bloody. ;) (Considering she just nipped my pinky, I don't think I am too far off on the bloody.)

She is an odd bird. She will let me pick her up if I put a washcloth over my hand. But if my hand is bare she goes for me. John of course does not have this issue so I don't know what her deal is. I think she just doesn't like my fingers. They must offend her in some way. By the way she is staring at them now I think I may be on to something.


"Lookie me, I'm typin!"



"Back off lady, this is my keyboard now."

No comments:

Post a Comment