Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who are you and what have you done with Kenya?!?

I have spoken before about my Congo African Grey, Kenya, and her extreme fear reaction to anything "new".

"New" can be anything, from toys to perches to people to..food. :( She has been known to throw herself off perches to get away from her food bowl because I put a tiny sliver of apple in it. o_O

So how has Kenya become my best eater in only a few weeks?

Seriously, someone tell me 'cause I have no clue. Not only is she eating everything that hits her dish with vigor...I caught her actually playing with toys yesterday. O_O I have actually been catching her playing a lot lately, so again I ask...

Who are you strange Congo African Grey, and what have you done with Kenya?

I really need to try and figure out what brought this turn in her on, so I can repeat it for some of the other birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment