Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fussy Butt

Duke does not like change much. None of the birds do really but Duke can get rather grumpy about it. Right now I am trying to find creative ways to get him to eat because at the moment he refuses to eat if he is in his cage. Lending to more problems when he is out of his cage but thems the breaks.

So yesterday he was running about on the stand and I had just put some fresh food and water out for him and went to get my lunch when I returned to this...


There was water everywhere. Floor, walls, my chair, my table, Kenya's cage, you name it, it was dripping. Of course Duke could not stop yet, he had to keep going to make sure his bathwater fully covered the room. ;)


It was a bit of cleaning once he was finished but he seemed happy and he ate a little bit while he was out so, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment