Monday, November 14, 2011

Long weekends

I am postponing the DIY post this week. After a long weekend of re-arranging the house we have finally gotten everyone inside for the winter. As a result I ran out of time to get the DIY post together. :( I will try and get it done for later this week if I can.

The resulting noise level of the house has gotten almost unbearable. It will take a few days for everyone to settle down and find a routine and I just hope that it happens as quickly as possible. Trouble is loud when she is unhappy, and she has been unhappy since Friday.

Lou on the other hand is actually quite happy and is singing scales as I type this. I wish I could get video, but he is really camera shy sometimes and I have never been able to catch him singing. Kenya continues to eat everything I put in her bowl, which is still a surprise to me.

Duke is constantly throwing a tantrum. He wants to be the only bird and that's just not happening. Seems he and Trouble are on the same page when it comes to this. Echo is just happy making noise and chewing on my hand, so I know he will fare quite well through the rocky changes of the living arrangement. I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment