Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Sad Day

A horrible tragedy has befallen a blogging and parrot loving colleague. Her little budgie Brian was involved in an accident last night and unfortunately he had to be let go because of it.

I am not ashamed to say that I am crying for Mary and Brian. My heart breaks for them because I know how it feels to lose a bird to an accident. The shock of it can be overwhelming, making a person question everything they do.

Mary is a beautiful, brilliant woman who gives her birds the world. She has made me see what my flock can be like, and I want it. I see the harmony and discord that goes on in her and her birds daily lives and I know that one day, that will be my house. I have goals now, where before I had nothing but a semblance of what might make everyone happy. This is all because I found Mary's Blog, Parrot Musings.

My sincerest condolences to you Mary. Brian will forever be remembered for the little feathered joy that he was. I am so sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment