Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Normal

Tings are finally returning to normal here. Birds are seemingly calm and noisy at times. Duke is back to screaming when he doesn't get his way, unlike the just screaming all the time because of all the hustle and bustle around him, and Echo has returned to the playful clown he has always been.


Echo loves to wrestle. He has more fun wrestling with me and his toys then with any other activity. Because of all the excitement he didn't get out of his cage much last week so his jaunt on the play stand today was long over due. He made prime use of his time wrestling with his toys for over an hour. Enjoy the pic-spam of his fun. ;)






As a note for those concerned, the toy was a temporary addition as of this morning, when Echo broke the original I had in it's place. The chains and bell will be removed as soon as my husband gets home and has a chance to exchange them with newer ones. Until then I am watching him carefully.

2 comments:

  1. What a clown! Such an adorable little guy.

    It always surprises me when birds will willingly play with their back to the ground like that...you'd think they'd be less inclined to do it, since it's such a vulnerable pose. But I suppose playing like that means he feels safe in his environment?

    *has a soft spot for Echo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think that it's more of "I trust Momma to intervene" because he only does it when I am in the room. (The stands sits between Kenya and Duke, neither of whom he likes much)

    *I has a soft spot for Echo too*

    ReplyDelete