Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Happy Zora, is a Noisy Zora.

For the past 3 days Zora has been whistling up a storm. Keeping all the other birds chatty and noisy as she does so.

Zora's winter home is in convergence of the Kitchen, Dining room, and Living room. This means she gets a lot of attention, which she loves. Unless we are in our bedroom or the bathroom she can always see us from her cage, and this makes her insanely happy. She is in continuous serenade mode. Trying to woo us and bring us closer to play with her.


I worry about her being out too much though. She is full flight and has a very unhealthy interest in the large birds. I have already had to grab her off of Kenya's cage twice, so I am scared she is going to get seriously hurt. I don't really know what to do because I rather not have to clip her wings. I think she should be able to fly around, I just worry about where she chooses to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment