Monday, January 30, 2012

Doctor Who

I am not a Doctor Who fan, but my husband is. So because I love him very much, when I heard there was going to be a Time Lord Fest in Tampa, Fl. I made plans to take him to it.

It was quite fun. Most of the costumes I saw were beautiful and very creative, and others made no sense to me at all because I don't watch the show. John was explaining most of the things that were happening, because again, I don't watch the show and apparently, you really have to to understand 90% of what's going on. :P

My camera is still acting up so we had to resort to Johns phone camera to get pictures so the quality stinks, but hey, pictures.




This was the first picture of the night, my proud hubby standing in front of the TARDIS. (It's bigger on the inside.) He was so happy to be there.


John with Doctor #5,(Tom Baker) definitely one of the best costumes there, at least I think so.


John with TARDIS from the episode "The Doctors Wife" Her costume was A-MAZE-ING. She is a costume maker from Orlando and the construction of her dress was jaw dropping. (I love this picture because Johns blushing, and thats just cute. :D)


I was really surprised that there was only one K-9 running around the place. I expected to see a few more, but hey, K-9!


Alright, I think I finally got this. This is a picture of.. A lady dressed as a TARDIS, with a tattoo of a TARDIS standing next to the living consciousness of the TARDIS, in front of the TARDIS. *pants* Right?



It was a long but fun night. We will be making plans to go again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm a Who fan as well, and I would have enjoyed this a great deal, I think. I'm glad that you and John were able to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, even for me and I had barely a clue about what was going on. ;)

      Delete