Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year

Hello again everyone. I hope your holidays were festive and you have come into this new year with a smile and all the hopes of making this year better then the last.

As you can probably tell, from my lack of posts, I took a little time off from blogging. I had so much going on and running around that I just had to cut something and this time it was the blog. But never fear, I am back now and will be blogging away about the critters in no time.

Right now I am at my sisters taking care of all her critters while she and her extended family are out searching for snow. ;) Being a resident of Florida we don't see much if any of that down here so if one is so inclined to find snow the must hunt for it. From the messages sent down from the great north, by carrier pigeon, it seems she has found some and has been promptly snowed into place. Makes me happy that I do not miss snow. ;)

I made the unfortunate mistake of leaving my camera in the car, so I will have to wait on pictures of my week long charges, but I will get some, and I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment