Monday, January 23, 2012

This weekend went from one extreme to another. Saturday was a pretty lazy day, some light shopping then a nice long nap and some husband snuggling. Sunday on the other hand was busy from the moment my poor husband opened his eyes.

First I really wanted to take Gunnar to the dog park. I am not sure why I wanted to, I usually get depressed at the dog park as I am kind of ignored and snubbed while my husband and my dog become the social butterflies of the park. But this time was different, all of us had a blast. Gunnar got to run around like the crazy moose-dog he is, and Hubby and I actually got to talk to other people, something that rarely happens.

Scarlett had to stay home since she tries to eat the other dogs at the dog park and their owners tend to frown at that.

Then once we got home and puttered around the house long enough for my poor husband to settle into the couch for what he hoped was a nap I sent him outside to talk to our neighbors about the nifty tree lift thingy they had brought home. This of course lead to my slightly scared of heights husband having to saw down tree branches from a secure but wobbly crane bucket. This did not make me happy but the now cleared branches will let in the morning light to my flower beds which makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment