Monday, October 17, 2011

Gooey Bananas

Warning, this stuff makes a mess. I only make it for the birds when I have the time to clean up when they are done. They love this stuff.

Gooey Bananas

Needed:
1 peeled Banana
2 table spoons peanut butter, (crunchy or creamy)
1/2 cup unsalted chopped nuts (any kind will do as long as they are unsalted)
4 Popsicle sticks (or non pointy stick of any sort to use as a handle.)

Microwave peanut butter for about 1 min or until melted. Cut the banana into quarters and slide each quarter onto a stick, then coat with peanut butter. Roll Banana into chopped nuts.

I leave the sticks in when I give them to the birds, this way they can hold the stick and not the gooey banana. Like I said before, this is messy, so be prepared to clean up once they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment