Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dinner and a Birdie

Last night we brought Lou in for some dinner bonding time. Lou normally doesn't some inside much, or at least loose inside much because he hates me. Well maybe hate is too strong a word, he actually wants to kill me and keep John all to himself. But he loves John and that’s all that really matters...Right?


Thing bravely offers Lou some broccoli.


So, since getting too close to Lou is really out of the question for me, I take pictures from a distance while John interacts with him. Some times Lou will allow me to be the bearer of yummies, but those occasions are relatively rare.


"You just wait til I figure out how to use these Lady!"



"Okay. Who brought home the phoenix?"


Despite me lurking around with the camera, Lou had a good time. We had chicken, one of his favorite foods, with broccoli and macaroni. (No cheese for Lou.)


"I'm imagining this is your finger Mommy."



"Yum!"


He loves chicken bones, he likes to lick the marrow out of them before trying to throw the rest to the dogs. (We grab em up before puppies get them.) Lou behaved himself for the most part, only lunging at me once or twice, but giving me the eye the whole time I was in the room... Have I mentioned that he doesn't like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment