Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello Blogger-verse!

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Suzanne and I live my life with my husband John, and a menagerie of parrots. I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and have been hesitant to really sit down and get it going, but not anymore. Now I am here, in the blogger-sphere, just like everybody else. XD

For those who have not guessed it yet, this blog will be about parrots, my life with them, and all the excitement that goes along with it. I do not know-it-all when it comes to parrots, but I have learned quite a bit in a somewhat short period of time. I also have very sweet, kind, and good friends with the patience of saints that I can go to for answers on some of the harder questions I have had.

So while I prattle on about my birds and tell you about the things I have learned about them, feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to answer everyone, and if I don't know the answer, I will do my best to find one for you.

~Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment