Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Amazon Rivalry

As I said yesterday, Duke was moved inside last weekend as was doing great. So last night we brought Echo inside. We figured he would have been the easier of the two but Duke and Echo have this rivalry thing that we thought might cause an issue.

Well maybe Rivalry isn't the right word. Duke is -very- interested in Echo. Obsessed actually. Echo on the other hand feels threatened by Duke, and there for gets rather grumpy and nippy if he thinks Duke is too close. (“Too close” being anywhere Echo can see him.)


Mr. Grumpypants


All things considered, the night went pretty well. This morning as I went to take Duke out of his cage He ran up to me and said “Here we go!” This is a new phrase for me, he has never said it to me before. It was too clear for it to be just learned so he must have picked it up in the ten years of life before he got here.

Echo has also picked up a new phrase. “Oh, come on!” Which he just screamed from the other room. I will have to thank my husband for that one. He yells it the same way when things are not going the way he wants them to. Seems Echo has grasped onto the meaning behind the phrase as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment