Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Friday: Plague Season


It's plague season here in Florida. I was outside on the front stoop trying to get a picture of a woodpecker (he wasn't cooperating) when as I turned around I was surprised by this guy.


While not technically a locust, (I don't think) This thing was HUGE! So I am calling it a locust, a big pissed locust with friends! I found his bigger and badder brother on the back porch later that day.


 Big Bad Billy Locust (BBBL for short) is here to KILL YOU! (And all you little plants too.)

So after the plague of Locusts it was time for.....
FROGS!


Found this cute little guy on my back door when I was bringing the dogs in. Awww, cute widdle baby froggy.

The next night, Big Bro showed up on the door. Still cute!


And the next night, Momma showed up hiding behind Lou's cage.


Though you can't really tell by this picture, she was much bigger then the first two. We've been finding frogs all over the back porch at night and last night one hit the front window so hard I squeaked from the unexpected noise.


So that was my week, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment