Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Neighborhood

 My schedule lately has been something like this: wake up between 4 and 5 am, wake up John about 7am, walk around the block between 7 and 7:30am, come home eat something small and send john to work between 8 and 8:30am, and of course passing out cold between 9 and 10pm. It's almost a rut, though a healthy good rut but a rut none the less.

So because I am so stealthy (not!) and adventurous (really not!) I brought my camera one morning just for the heck of it. ;)

This is the "jungle lot" at the corner of my street. Being a corner lot it's prime real estate and I am kinda surprised no one has snatched it up yet.


O.M.G. What is that fiery ball doing in the sky!!!



 Another shot of the jungle lot, on the right side you can barely see the roof of the house next door.


This is one of the 3 dogs that run loose in the neighborhood. This ones name is Lisa, and the most problematic of the 3. She is some sort of rat terrier mix and if I tell you that my urge to punt her in her tiny little snout would you look down on me?

Seriously though, this dog is a problem. She has almost nailed me twice now. The "owners" don't give a shit and I am just waiting for her butt to get run over. She has some serious LDS, (Little Dog Syndrome) and she runs full bore at Gunnar who has like 80 pounds on her and is waiting for her to get close enough to eat.


I am a stealthy predator and I -will- get your pesky ankles some day....soon.


Believe it or not this 15lbs menace is not the smallest one. There is some sort of "teacup" Chihuahua that is allowed to run lose in the street to harass anyone walking by. Again it doesn't look twice at the huge boxer and thing, "Hmmm, that thing could eat me." Nope, just runs out barking, doesn't flinch for traffic or anything.

Some people should not be allowed to own animals. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment