Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Sounds of Silence

Everyone is so relaxed and quiet today it feels like I just took a shower in someone else's house, and they don't know I am here yet. They possibly might not have even invited me. It's really quiet. Maybe their not home....

I am not sure where all the silence is coming from. My flock likes to let them selves be known. Loud and Proud! Thats my feathered buddies, so why suddenly all the quiet. Maybe they have given themselves migraines instead of me? Can birds even get migraines?

I don't know, all I know is I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. Only a fool would question something that is so rare that you assumed that it went the way of the Dodo. I am certainly not going to go ask duke to make his ear splitting alarm clock noise just so it feels like my home again. No sir. I am going to go lounge in the recliner and grab a book. See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment