Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas with the Cranky

The crankiness has spread from the amazons to the others. I am not sure why, they are getting lots of yummies and fun so whats the cranky-pants stuff all about?


Echo, the most easy going of all the flock shows off his cranky with a look that says, "Back off Momma, I'm not in the mood for snuggles."


Duke here displays how he puts the "AH!" in "Bah, Humbug!" And yes, he was charging me in his ever so loving "I am going to eat you." way. (He's been taking lessons from Lou.)


Pedro who is cranky all the time normally has taken being a cranky-puss to an art from. (Pedro as you can see, kinda, is not well. The vet has no clue why, neither do we, but he is eating on his own which is an improvement from a few months ago.)

So it's going to be a Cranky Parrot Christmas over here, whee!


((Hey, Sara, "Cranky Parrot Christmas" There's a fic in that!))

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that the look on Echo's face says, "But whyyyyy can't I climb the Christmas tree, Mama? It's a tree, I'm a bird, it should be a no-brainer!"

    Poor Pedro. :( The most frustrating part of that has to be not knowing what on earth is going on...and I know you've done all you can to find out, so I'm not criticising!

    A fic, hmm? Hmmmm... *taps lower lip* ...hmmm...

    --Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have all been surprisingly good about the tree and have ignored it completely. Thank goodness.

    Pedro is a frustrating case for us, the vet and him.

    I know there is a fic in that. ;)

    ReplyDelete