Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The house of the sick

Good news, Gunnar is feeling better. No accidents for 2 days (from him at least) and it seems that the rice is working. This of course is not counting the ton-o-grass he munched this morning and promptly puked up.

Now the bad news, seems Scarlet has the runs, so off the kibble she went today and onto the rice and broth. Hopefully this helps her a little faster since I am not waiting like I did with Gunnar.

Of course a house with 2 sick dogs is just not enough of a challenge for us, so I have a case of the cruds as well. I am running a slight fever, enough so that I want the house not at the 72 that it is but at a nice crisp 60 or below. The key here is I want it like that but birds and husbands over rule me on my present thermostat desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment